Hi im the technical manager for Lg electronics, ive trawled the forums and have come to the conclusion that alot of engineers are not exactly happy about lg tech support. Hopefully I can help.

LG Air Conditioning UK now has a technical Hotline Service for Contractors and engineers; – this is manned between 0830-1700hrs weekdays. We expect this service to handle all types of technical calls and issues on all aspects of air conditioning installation; from pre installation queries, through to problem solving with existing sites.

The services can be accessed via a lo-cost telephone service 0870 8720791 option 4, or send us your question by via sms/text to 07624 818 794

In addition an automatic SMS Fault Code Service is already running providing a rapid text response with fault diagnosis service. To access this 24/7 fault code messaging service all an engineer need do is text the 1,2 or 3 digit numeric fault code to 07624 818 794 and they will receive a brief description of what the fault code means and the necessary remedial actions. Or, text ‘Help’ to the same number for further instructions.or you can send me any questions from this site

If you need help with commissioning or more detailed easy to use fault diagnosis info go to our engineers web site all the ws mylg.co.uk this site is designed to be simple and easy for engineers to use so theres no pretty pictures, sorry.
I hope you will be alot happier with the tech suport on Lg units in the future. send me your comments

regards

Graham Hendra

LG Electronics UK