anybody can help me

anybody can give idea about to find compressor capacity according to the given piping design of refrigeration systems

Re: anybody can help me

You might be able to estimate system capacity by using the piping sizes. If you assume a specific pressure loss through the piping at a specific operating condition.

Say the evaporating temp. is 0C for R-134a. If you look in a piping nomograph for R-134a and suction lines you can estimate the capacity of the piping at a specific pressure loss.

This has no meaning beyond these assumptions though.

Otherwise, this is of no value.
    If all else fails, ask for help.

Quote Originally Posted by jaison View Post
    anybody can give idea about to find compressor capacity according to the given piping design of refrigeration systems

I would say no!!!!

What is the compressor. Can't you ask the manufacturers advice.
    Check the size of the evaporator and condenser.

taz.

If you can't get the manufacturers data this will be strange.But a couple of initial thoughts cross my mind.Firsly if you have a feel for COP of the unit you are looking at you could estimate the capacity by using the compressor power,for example typical chillers have a cOP of around 2.5 in terms of KW/KW so 2.5 x comp power is approximate refrigeration capacity,use the nominal motor KW for the design condition it should be on the data plate.
    The other thought is coolpack there are some good tools in there but their use depends on how muck info you have to get the results out.Good Luck!