Thread: company name

company name

Hi dear sirs
    I'm preparing the registration work for my business . I hope it can have an international name which is easier to go to global market. Really need advice and suggestions here for this is an international forum.
    thanks in advance!

regards
    LC

I hear...I forget;I see...I remember;I do...I understand

Re: company name

Quote Originally Posted by Lc_shi View Post
    Hi dear sirs
    I'm preparing the registration work for my business . I hope it can have an international name which is easier to go to global market. Really need advice and suggestions here for this is an international forum.
    thanks in advance!

regards
    LC

McDonalds will get you noticed but for all the wrong reasons

Seriously though names are copy write protected but I belive that on a national basis names can be used if the company with the same name do not operate in that country. Truely international names are fearcely protected. Is there an internation regisister of names you could look at.

Cheers taz.

Lc Shi

I presume you are registering the company in China, therefore the name you choose will have to accord with local legislation.

Bear in mind that if you choose a name that is too similar to an International company they will soon be on your back.

Under British Law the use of the name International for a Ltd company can only be used if the company trades internationally!

I think you are merely wanting some Western sounding names, for a start, tell us what you do, what you manufacture and what it is you wish to market

Maybe we can suggest a few names then

Ha, I fit whirlpool kits to baths for plumbers and have been trading under the name of "Jack Ouzi" I'll be waiting for the letter
    Karl