Hybrid View

Re: refrigeration Quiz

If you think the questions are slightly dubious on the online quiz find somebody who has access to the full version, the questions in that are really strange. I use the Refridiag program for teaching fault finding, that is brilliant and makes the students really have to think about what they need to check and how often you can diagnose the fault without fitting gauges. I will have my laptop with me on the stand at the RAC if anybody fancies a try.

Ian

Hi, Pooh

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    If you think the questions are slightly dubious on the online quiz find somebody who has access to the full version, the questions in that are really strange. I use the Refridiag program for teaching fault finding, that is brilliant and makes the students really have to think about what they need to check and how often you can diagnose the fault without fitting gauges. I will have my laptop with me on the stand at the RAC if anybody fancies a try.

Ian
    Maybe..... ,

but in shop window you put your best things....regarding to shown I am not sure that inside is much better

Maybe I am not right.....

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Well I Like this kind of test

Yes, The questions could be put better "is a cap tube just a length of small diameter pipe" well yes it is technically but it doesnt say it has to be the right diameter or length on the question.

I think it just a example of the type of questions that you could use when evaluating engineers knowledge or potential.

You wouldnt expect them to give away a perfect one free of charge would you

Regards

Raymond

Here is a challange then, Can someone come up with a test that makes sense and then post it on to see how we all do, or is there another one on line somewhere
    Last edited by Latte; 17-02-2007 at 06:07 PM. Reason: additions