Thread: Ammonia Hose

Threaded View

Re: Ammonia Hose

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Tell you what, pm me your address and I'll send you a 3 meter one

we use the 1/2" hose, outside diameter, and we have 3/8 NPT female connection on either end

Because then I can fit male, female, valve or whatever directly on the hose,

The shorter hoses, 1 or 3 meter I have 10mm Ermeto on either end, female swivel nut on one end and male 10L on the other end, because then I can connect it to the plant with the Danfoss SNV 10mm we use and then I can splice it on to my other hoses using male to female if I need.

But the shorter 3 or 1 meter hoses are between the vacuum pump and the plant, so that is svivel 10mm ermeto on either end

I have a coil of 10mm Pneumatic pipe I can use as vacuum pump discharge, but most of the jobs are smaller and while it's not ideal, I leave the vacuum pump up on deck to vacuum through the 10-30 meter of hose, as I can leave it there to work while I take all the other tools back to the car and other wise clean up around the job.
    Just read your “lengthy “ post, very interesting.
    Stainless evaporative condensers could sufferer similar issues if not treated correctly.
    Once again very interesting posts & stories.

Thanks Tycho, can you send one to saenf as well ��
    Last edited by RANGER1; 03-05-2024 at 10:54 AM.