Talking any refrigeration mech living and working in perth wa

if you are living and working in perth wa have you taken the restricted electrical test for a refrigeration mech.
    i am from the uk living and working in perth as a refrigeration mech i have my arc license now i have to take a test for my restricted elec license.
    could you give me any idea what the test intales just so i can prepare correctly for it.
    even though i have my city and guild quals from uk as a refrigeration and a/c mech i have emigerated to perth wa and have to jump through a few hoops before i can work within my trade.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: any refrigeration mech living and working in perth wa

Have you tried the web??

Have a look here..
    http://www.energysafety.wa.gov.au/en...lectrical.html
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

mac giolla Guest

Re: any refrigeration mech living and working in perth wa

hi, i have just reciently come over from ireland and am living in melbourne. i had 2 go back to college for 12 weeks to do my disconnect reconnect liscence aka the D license. it was 8 weeks of theory and4 of practical. thankfully passed both sections but the examiner in the practical is looking for you to become a robot and watch your process in changing out a motor or heater etc