R B M 72 Guest

Question Fuji AOY45 cassette Problem (no heating)

Hello,
    Im a new comer to this site and i was hoping for some advice on a problem i have got with a fuji cassette.I been to site today after a complaint of a/c not heating carried out the usual checks i.e power,fault codes (no fault codes showing).checked outdoor leds nothing showing, switched the power off to reset any fault placed units on test cool found all units to start and work fine checked gas pressures all good,put the units on auto turned temp up found all units to energize the four way valves and get ready to start but only 1 of the units started and work fine, one of the other 2 started for a second or 2 and then stopped, the indoor units run ok.I was unable to get up to the indoors to check the leds for fault diagnostic's (I think this model has these?)i have miss placed my fuji book and would appreciate any help with the indoor unit led fault info as i am going back to site in the morning. cheers Bob????????? There are 3 units, 1 unit 1 controller this 1 not heating and 2 units 1 controller, 1 heating 1 not.

Re: Fuji AOY45 cassette Problem (no heating)

Im afraid i cant offer you any assistance technically but the following website has Fujitsu fault codes.

oceanair.uk.com

best regards

R B M 72 Guest

Thanks for that

Check the indoor coil thermister/sensor.

In preheat the indoor runs in slow speed waiting for a coil temp rise within a set time scale (don't know the exact time for Fuji) before it allows the fan to ramp up to full speed. If the sensor is out of calibration it gives the pcb false info and the system just hangs.

The system will run OK on cooling but fails in heating

R B M 72 Guest

Thanks for that Frank you were on the money ( indoor pipe sensor).

Quote Originally Posted by R B M 72 View Post
    Thanks for that Frank you were on the money ( indoor pipe sensor).
    You are welcome.

Hope you will enjoy your time here on the forum and share your tales of woe as well as the good ones

sounds like a compatabilty issue give me the model numbers and i will forward details

Hi Inverter

Seems like the problem was solved early in November. http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...76&postcount=5

mgranville Guest

Hello I had a similar problem a few months ago with a Mitsubishi system. It turned out to be the indoor printed circuit boards on one of the units. I find the best way to solve problems like this is to find the telephone number of the manufacturers in your country they cal usually help you solve the problems

Mike