Thread: Condensation

Hybrid View

Re: Condensation

Go read "The Number 1 dumb thing to do" and then the "Number 9 dumb thing to do"
    Good stuff Abby!

I am extremely obliged to genius like you all, believe me, after I presented details given by you all they politely asked, If I can help to solve this problem.

Their engineer (COWI) flew from U S had pointed to only one fault, that my diffusers are not insulated, rest all is ok

However, when I presented our Refrigeration Engineer forum reports, they were shocked to know that, there are too many mistakes in the design and were overlooked.

I am quite happy today and from bottom of my heart, I say thanks for your valuable time and priceless expertise shared with me.

Today, I was given a chance to prove my point right and have done one small duct modification.
    Soon, shall give you the result/report.

Thanks Jayesh

Quote Originally Posted by jay View Post
    Today, I was given a chance to prove my point right and have done one small duct modification.
    Soon, shall give you the result/report.
    Hi Jayesh,

Nice to hear you finally convinced the customer, which i usually experienced as the easier part . .

Next, the problem solving stage. . . and in my experience WILL NOT be as easy. . .

But still, this calls for a celebration. Also, congratulations!

Regards
    Winfredy