need help from the pro's

I every body , I'm looking for info in the ice rings ice making process , i have no experience in the issue.
    we have a 450 square meter ice ring with a depth of 5 to 7 centimeters .
    I would like to get an input from you guys , what chiller gives the best results at low temps , and what is the right % of mono glycol recommended to avoid damaging the equipment , also i would like to get your opinion in the best way to build the piping for the ice , maybe a link to get some books on the issue , like i said my experience with ice rings is nil , thanks , all the best , Tzvi.

Re: need help from the pro's

Hi, Zvikard

Quote Originally Posted by zvikard View Post
    I every body , I'm looking for info in the ice rings ice making process , i have no experience in the issue.
    we have a 450 square meter ice ring with a depth of 5 to 7 centimeters .
    I would like to get an input from you guys , what chiller gives the best results at low temps , and what is the right % of mono glycol recommended to avoid damaging the equipment , also i would like to get your opinion in the best way to build the piping for the ice , maybe a link to get some books on the issue , like i said my experience with ice rings is nil , thanks , all the best , Tzvi.
    Are you looking for mobile or stationary ice rink, ammonia or ***** chiller?

We are offering one similar here (mobile for recreation *****/glycol type about 400m2) in my country but until now do not have complete data. I'll inform you later on

You can send PM with your email address to me if you want.

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Hi , thanks for the replay , to answer your question :
    ***** , stationary.

What kind of equipment you have ?

Try these links, www.cimco.com www.http://www.accent-refrigeration.com/

Cimco will send brochures and they build worldwide and accent has an informative site with Q and A's