Hi,i have a 2 and a half year old N1B Candy frost free fridge-freezer.I may have(not sure)come home from my best mates funeral(a bit tipsy) and left the fridge door very slightly open.This was last week,since then the fridge part of the fridge freezer just won't go back to normal?We've scraped off all the ice on the back wall of the fridge,this didn't help,switched off fridge-freezer and dried off back wall of fridge completely,still didn't help,tried every number setting on the thermostat dial right down to a fraction below No.1 and still no joy,the back wall of the fridge just keeps on freezing up!The freezer isn't affected at all incidentally.All the food in the fridge just goes completely frozen!To say it's a pain is an understatement!We have a 5 year free parts cover with Candy but it's £90 for a call out,even if someone can say what 'might' be wrong so we know where we stand,whether to try something to make it go back to normal or just cut our losses and get the engineer out,hope someone can help,thanks,Lee.