Thread: Help me please

General Guest

Help me please

Hi everyone, This is my first foray into this site and I must say that I like what I see. I am currently serving in the Royal Navy as a fridge engineer, we do our own maintenance etc etc but don't go into component selection/ sizing and system design/calculations. We only manage and maintain what the government gives us !!!!! Does anyone know any good websites or books that can help me go down this road, as this is where I would like to be working when I eventually leave.

TVM

General

Re: Help me please

The book thats been mentioned before Modern Refrigeration & Air Conditioning gives you this and more.

You will be getting a lot of practical knowledge and information on this web site. There are some useful e books in this site. Please visiting the site regualrly, you will learn a lot.

Dossat, Refrigeration from the United Association Journeyworkers & apprentices ( 2 volumes) , Stoecker Industrial Refrigeration.
    Look once on ebay.com, each week +/- 10 to 20 used, sometimes new books for mostly a fair price.
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.