Guys,
Does anyone have any manuals on refrigerated units that are used on dry-dry drycleaning machines?
A problem has jumped up on a Multimatic drycleaning machine.
When unit is on its longest drying cycle the comp. gets so hot that the internal thermistors open. all other short cycles are ok.have only done small checks to unit will be spending some time on it 2morrow but this is what i have so far: suction 1.5 bar
discharge 16 bar
water cooled condenser and 2 coils in the dryer,here is the cycle In heat ,gas leaves discharge into heat coil(coil in drum) then out to water cooled condenser through drier,sight glass and expansion valve into evap. (that is also in the dryer drum) then back to comp.
In the cool stage, the hot discharge gas does not enter the heat coil but goes straight to the water cooled condenser and unto a regular fridge cycle.(2 solenoid valves control the cycles)
On both stages there is a fan that moves air in the drum.
There is also a steam coil that uses steam in the heat stage along with both coils on the refrigerated system.
Will be pulling the drum to see the condition of the coils and how they are situated,also will be taking some temp.readings,the system is on R22.Also sight glass flashing
Long one I know. so any manuals please send my way The cycles i just describe is based on my observations while running the dryer.I could be wrong