marklones Guest

......so i went and brought a darel a/c

just been and brought a darrel a/c unit for my house only to find the manual is in every language but english. I plan to fit the unit myself i am a maint eng but have no experience with a/c basicaly my question is do i have a pope in hell of fitting it myself will be pre gassed (how do i tell) will 1200btu be enough to cool your average 3bed semi

thanks for looking and your help
    mark

Re: ......so i went and brought a darel a/c

Q. Pre gassed or not? A. dont know, never heard of darel before. usually split units are pre gassed but you will not know untill you attach guages after putting in the pipework. 12000 btu for a 3 bed semi {LOL} try 12000 btu for 1 bedroom.
    Takes a licking, keeps on ticking.

raver Guest

Quote Originally Posted by marklones View Post
    just been and brought a darrel a/c unit for my house only to find the manual is in every language but english. I plan to fit the unit myself i am a maint eng but have no experience with a/c basicaly my question is do i have a pope in hell of fitting it myself will be pre gassed (how do i tell) will 1200btu be enough to cool your average 3bed semi

mark
    brought 1 myself have u had any luck fitting it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by marklones View Post

mark

A 12 000 btu will not cool a house. It will cool one room
    And I would not advise you to try attempt fit it yourself

gopi5656 Guest

You must need a luck