Actron Soft Starter - Temp Fix before re-purchase?

Hi Everyone,
    Returned from Japan to a blown soft starter. -2C to 41'C is a big transition for grumpy teenagers ;-)

I have an Actron SRD151C with the SS9 Soft Starter. The Soft Starter blew up, but hopefully didn't damage the circuit board. The 80uF capacitor is reading 62uF, but I have a spare 80UF capacitor I can replace it with.

A few questions if I may:

1. Is there any way to bypass the soft starter temporarily whilst the new one is shipped? If so, would someone please be able to advise with a basic Single line?

I've read about DOL but unsure how to wire this (and if it can be done without additional components - e.g. I don't have a contactor)

This will also let me test everything else works before I spend the $700 for the soft starter.

I am not an AC tech, but relatively competent.

2. I'm based in Perth, Western Australia. Is the best approach to simply replace it with the Actron SS9 (the same thing again)?
    https://webstore.actronair.com.au/ac...7-ss9r8-7-ss1p

Many thanks for any assistance.

High Res Gallery is here (includes full SLD):
    https://imgur.com/gallery/10SUFy1

2024-01-14 08.45.57.jpg
    2024-01-14 08.51.36.jpg
    2024-01-14 09.21.53.jpg
    2024-01-14 09.23.26.jpg
    2024-01-14 09.44.19 - Copy.jpg

Re: Actron Soft Starter - Temp Fix before re-purchase?

I've come across this image, but any guidance on which connections to make would be much appreciated. I'll order a new soft starter shortly which will take 3-4 days to arrive unfortunately.

DOL.jpg

Edit: Resolved the issue following the attached Single Line diagram with a 230V 30A 3 phase contactor.

Not sure if I still require a replacement soft-starter, but for now this provides cold air again! Hurrah.
    Last edited by mrpeabody; 14-01-2024 at 11:34 AM.