Fujitsu with Siam Comp NH52VNHT

Hi Peeps
    I searched throughout the board, though could not locate the info.
    Have a failed comp on a Fuj ducted AOT30RMBL an older R22 system using the above Siam NH52VNHT. Fuj spares have the comps no problem, though no longer have the soft starter available, when I checked the same Siam comp is used in Mitsubishi Electric PUH-3VKA though the Mitsu system doesn't use a soft starter only a contactor & run cap.
    Can anyone advise any problem in rewiring the Fuj using the same as the Mitsu system?
    Thank you for reading.

Fuj circuit.jpgMitsu Siam.jpg

Re: Fujitsu with Siam Comp NH52VNHT

Quote Originally Posted by Mavricks Choice View Post
    Hi Peeps
    I searched throughout the board, though could not locate the info.
    Have a failed comp on a Fuj ducted AOT30RMBL an older R22 system using the above Siam NH52VNHT. Fuj spares have the comps no problem, though no longer have the soft starter getting over it available, when I checked the same Siam comp is used in Mitsubishi Electric PUH-3VKA though the Mitsu system doesn't use a soft starter only a contactor & run cap.
    Can anyone advise any problem in rewiring the Fuj using the same as the Mitsu system?
    Thank you for reading.

Fuj circuit.jpgMitsu Siam.jpg

Rewiring the Fuj ducted AOT30RMBL using the same as the Mitsubishi Electric PUH-3VKA may be possible, but it is not recommended.