Water Chiller into Natural Gas Cogeneration Package with Openn Screw Compressor

I present the Water Chillers integrated into Natural Gas Cogeneration Units with J&E HALL, BITZER or MYCOM open screw compressor 134A or 407C refrigerant . . . These are some features :
    ► CCHP Natural Gas Cogeneration Unit with Thermal Efficiency up to 90%
    ► A wise choice when the cost of electricity weighs or is difficult to access
    ► The best option when additional Hot Water is required , such as in Hospitals and Hotels
    ► Industrial Class with Open Compressor for ease of maintenance and greater reliability
    ► Coupling and Coupling Housing for the aligned of the Motor
    ► Variable Speed Motor according to Water Temperature
    ► 3-Stage Heat Recovery (Condenser + Engine Cooling + Exhaust Gases) for Hot Water or Low Pressure Steam supply
    ► Electrical Motor IP 55 , FS 1.15 , Premium IE 3 , 1800 RPM (60 Hz)
    ► Air Cooled Condenser Coil with Sub-cooling circuit
    ► Genset with Natural Gas CUMMINS or MAN Engine , Prime Continuous Duty at 1800 RPM
    Last edited by Grizzly; 12-01-2024 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Advert

Re: Water Chiller into Natural Gas Cogeneration Package with Openn Screw Compressor

This appears to be a self promoting advert, which is why I have removed the link,
    This type of post is not allowed.
    Despite the High Cost of Living it still remains Popular!

Re: Water Chiller into Natural Gas Cogeneration Package with Openn Screw Compressor

This appears to be a self promoting advert, which is why I have removed the link,
    This type of post is not allowed.
    Someone such as yourself, given the length of time you have been contributing. Should understand!
    If I misunderstood your intentions, then please enlighten me!
    Grizzly

Grizzly , they should at least allow the Email . . .

Other Professional Networks such as Linkedin allow you to include contact information such as Telephone and Email . . .

Hi Carlos.
    If someone wishes to contact you regarding any non promotional post then they can contact you via your V card details which are part of your profile.
    They could also private Message you where you can give your details to them.
    Grizzly
    Last edited by Grizzly; 17-01-2024 at 05:39 PM.