Air Conditioning

I'm thinking about getting air conditioning installed at home and so far have narrowed it down to a multi-split air conditioning system with either 2 or 3 heads (I think that's the correct term for an indoor unit). The rooms being cooled aren't enormous, 2 of them are about 16m2 the third potential room is approximately 26m2. There are loads of manufacturers and I haven't been able to find a recent comparison so was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience? So far I'm thinking of the Daikin Ururu Sarara or the LG Dualcool inverter systems. Any pointers would be much appreciated!

Re: Air Conditioning

Quote Originally Posted by waheri3 View Post
    I'm thinking about getting air conditioning installed at home and so far have narrowed it down to a multi-split air conditioning system with either 2 or 3 heads (I think that's the correct term for an indoor unit). The rooms being cooled aren't enormous, 2 of them are about 16m2 the third potential room is approximately 26m2. There are loads of manufacturers and I haven't been able to find a recent comparison so was wondering if anyone had any first-hand experience with Air Conditioners USA. So far I'm thinking of the Daikin Ururu Sarara or the LG Dualcool inverter systems. Any pointers would be much appreciated!
    thanks in advance for any help

Personally I'd avoid Daikin (but having said that Daikin USA might be better to deal with). The brand of AC is only half the equation, the other half is the company that installs it. Not much good buying the best is its put in badly. I'd seek out some recommendations of good local companies and see what brands they recommend also before deciding.
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)

Blog Entries

Hi
    Go to White Westinghouse.

Quote Originally Posted by monkey spanners View Post
    Personally I'd avoid Daikin (but having said that Daikin USA might be better to deal with). The brand of AC is only half the equation https://everesthvac.net/, the other half is the company that installs it. Not much good buying the best is its put in badly. I'd seek out some recommendations of good local companies and see what brands they recommend also before deciding.
    thank you so much for your suggestion