Hitema Chiller iChill 200CX EVO controller

We are having problems with a Hitema water chiller. It is a 4 x scroll compressor unit with 2 refrigeration circuits.

The unit has tripped on high pressure activation. The manual reset HP switches do not appear to have been activated as there was no clicking or resistance when pressing the reset button.

Currently we are having a problem resetting the alarms on the IChill 200CX controller. The alarms being displayed are:

b1hp, b2hp, ctr1, ctr2, ctr3 & ctr4.

When entering the menu to carry out a reset 'no' is displayed. I believe that the 'no' requires that the alarm is cancelled in a higher level. We have tried in levels 1, 2 and 3 but we have manuals that conflict on the parameters that we need to enter. The ones we have tried do not work. We can easily reset any alarms that have rst displayed.

I am hoping that one of you chiller experts can shed some light on the controller and how to carry out a reset.

My tools. Screw driver, Hammer & a Condom:
    If you can't fix it, hit it. If you can't hit it, F**k it!

Re: Hitema Chiller iChill 200CX EVO controller

Quote Originally Posted by Refrigerologist View Post
    We are having problems with a Hitema water chiller. It is a 4 x scroll compressor unit with 2 refrigeration circuits.

I am hoping that one of you chiller experts can shed some light on the controller and how to carry out a reset.
    Sorted that fault, it was a blown control fuse and once the fuse was replaced we could reset the alarms.

Now we have a fault code b2lp. Low pressure or low temperature activation on circuit 2. We are having trouble resetting this new fault. Any ideas?
    My tools. Screw driver, Hammer & a Condom:
    If you can't fix it, hit it. If you can't hit it, F**k it!

Quote Originally Posted by Refrigerologist View Post
    Sorted that fault, it was a blown control fuse and once the fuse was replaced we could reset the alarms.

Now we have a fault code b2lp. Low pressure or low temperature activation on circuit 2. We are having trouble resetting this new fault. Any ideas?
    Thanks for sharing your solution
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Check pressures in system with manifold, check suction pressure transducer is matching. If manual switch has activated check pressure and match with switch setting, possible faulty switch
    Mostly found in the southern part of this green and pleasant land.