Climaveneta ERACS-Q/B 152

Good Day, I have an AL:131 Anomaly Compressor No.1 on this unit and have failed to reset it and to find out what is causing the Alarm and where its coming from. Could you assist with info or literature on this Alarm. Also I wanted to find out how the condensor fans are controlled as they are two speed but cannot change direction on the one fan on Compressor No.2. It keeps going the wrong way no matter if you reverse the phases.

Re: Climaveneta ERACS-Q/B 152

Can't help with the compressor problem but with the fans, you will find that the one going backwards is not powered but moving due the the airflow from the first one.
    The condenser fans are normally staged based on discharge pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by frank View Post
    Can't help with the compressor problem but with the fans, you will find that the one going backwards is not powered but moving due the the airflow from the first one.
    The condenser fans are normally staged based on discharge pressure.
    The unit starts one then the compressor kicks in and you find that the one that starts is going the correct direction, the it kicks in the other two and they go the wrong way ??

Hi Freddy.
    just to confirm what you already state. when i check against the alarm codes i have for a different model to yours listed. It say's Motor of compressor (1,2,3 or 4) overheated or any fault.
    Some diagnostic checks on your system are needed.
    Just humour me, try disconnecting the suspect fan electrically ( pulling fuses is usually the favorite!) and run the system. Because as Frank rightly says on a multi fan system. it is quite common to see adjacent fans spinning in the opposite direction albeit slower! Provided you have a wiring system, it should be relatively easy to identify where the fault is.
    Good luck grizzly
    Despite the High Cost of Living it still remains Popular!

Just a thought Freddy. Check your Fan Phase fuses!
    Grizzly
    Despite the High Cost of Living it still remains Popular!