Post have some questions ( sorry im new and bad in english)

1) When Room 1 door opened,the temperature of the freezer room which is (-20c) will dropped by how many? The temperature of the Ante room (+5c).

2) since the outside temperature is (+35c), the temperature of the Ante Room (+5c) will be affected by how much?

*the number of times people Open the door per day is over 800 to 900 times. (for both Ante Room and freezer Room to keep stocks)*

Panel thickness size is 1500mm

model to ask people .png

sorry about the question that i asked....my english is not that good, its my 1st time posting things that i needed help with. and sorry.. if my questions are weird, please correct me.

Re: have some questions ( sorry im new and bad in english)

Hello hongyunref, welcome to RE forums

some answers are within your post in blue color...

Quote Originally Posted by hongyunref View Post
    1) When Room 1 door opened,the temperature of the freezer room which is (-20c) will dropped by how many? The temperature of the Ante room (+5c).

It will not drop, it will rise ;-)) but how much, it is not easy to say. Usually no change of temperature due to a huge mass of frozen goods, but with fresh air you get a lot of humidity into room and your freezers are affected with ice build up on fins reducing normal air flow i.e. cooling ... you probably need frequent defrosting to keep your freezers clean...

Install analog or digital thermometers in different place within freezer rooms (even with remote reading) and try to check what you have each time you open and close the door.

2) since the outside temperature is (+35c), the temperature of the Ante Room (+5c) will be affected by how much?

On this one also is not easy to give you any adequate answer, but the same suggestion is
    as for freezer rooms - install thermometers and check by yourself.

Those days thermometers are not expensive and you can get a picture about temperature changes during goods loading and unloading...

*the number of times people Open the door per day is over 800 to 900 times. (for both Ante Room and freezer Room to keep stocks)*

Is it possible to describe what kind of goods you are keeping within freezer room 1 and freezer room 2. i.e. what kind of frozen packages, small or big packages, paper or plastic boxes or something else... on pallets, or single packages...

Those 800-900 openings of the doors sounds that your rooms are open, almost, all the day... why so many times you must open both doors ... sounds quite strange that you must open the doors so many times, but still is possible and necessary for some reason... can you, please, describe your handling with the goods.

I assume you are using forklifts to move the goods in and out ... maybe we can give you some suggestion to improve your situation by reducing door movements and keep the temperatures intact...

Panel thickness size is 1500mm

sorry about the question that i asked....my english is not that good, its my 1st time posting things that i needed help with. and sorry.. if my questions are weird, please correct me.
    Any question is ok .... answers are important ... so it is your answer to above questions!

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Hi Josip, thank you for your answer.

regarding about what good i'm keeping within freezer rooms.... the rooms are used to keep frozen meat/fish. they were all kept in a big packages, only some are kept in a plastic boxes. And yes.... we move the goods in and out by using forklift.

the workers will take the goods out from the freezer room and starts to repack the goods at Ante Room, after repacking the goods (big package into small packages), they will ship out the goods. Some of the goods will be put back into the freezer room, that's why the number of times the doors being opened are a lot. they will keep going in and out of the room. (you are right...its like opening the doors all day)

Quote Originally Posted by hongyunref View Post
    Hi Josip, thank you for your answer.

regarding about what good i'm keeping within freezer rooms.... the rooms are used to keep frozen meat/fish. they were all kept in a big packages, only some are kept in a plastic boxes. And yes.... we move the goods in and out by using forklift. geometry dash

the workers will take the goods out from the freezer room and starts to repack the goods at Ante Room, after repacking the goods (big package into small packages), they will ship out the goods. Some of the goods will be put back into the freezer room, that's why the number of times the doors being opened are a lot. they will keep going in and out of the room. (you are right...its like opening the doors all day)
    The presence of an oil separator on the condenser indicates that it is designed to handle the oil return from the compressor effectively. This is particularly important in systems where the compressor is located some distance away from the condenser. The oil separator helps prevent excessive oil accumulation in the condenser and ensures proper lubrication of the compressor. Ensure that the oil separator is clean and functioning correctly during maintenance and troubleshooting.
    Last edited by Watanabe; 18-10-2023 at 08:45 AM.