Thread: York YLCS

York YLCS

Hello everyone . I am contacting you in connection with a York YLCS 0860HA /PMCMYL9432 chiller on R134A refrigerant. I have an alarm on sys2: CURRENT/MP/HPX. I would like to point out that following the measurements and checks carried out, there are no problems on the HP or MP side, instead the supply voltage was measured under the value of 400V and the values ​​of 377V were found when the compressor was started. I would like a confirmation from you that low supply voltage and fluctuations can cause the error mentioned above. If necessary, please ask me questions about the operations performed and I will provide you with any information . As I mentioned the switches on the HP were not tripping. There can be no problems at KPR because no work has been done on the installation and sys1 is functional. There can be no problems with the engine temperature either because I replaced the INT 69SC2 module between them and after that I pulled a wire from compressor 2 protection to INT compressor 1 and vice versa and it worked. The current measured between L1-L2= 385V, L2-L3=383V, L1-L3=392V. When starting Sys2 I had 415A/154%FLA

Re: York YLCS

If you have 415v at the machine (sys2) but less at sys 1, I would be looking at the starting contactors, loose connections etc.