Sanyo VRF unit Heat Mode Standby

Hi all, On Sanyo VRF Unit as per attached pics heat Mode Stand by is Shown on Remote controller and its not removed after an hour also and in any cases, so what might be the problem? and the model number of outdoor unit is SPW-C905DXH8
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Sanyo VRF unit Heat Mode Standby

First, check that all the indoors unit are in heat/fan mode and none of them are in cool mode.

Quote Originally Posted by narkom View Post
    First, check that all the indoors unit are in heat/fan mode and none of them are in cool mode.
    all are in heat mode and non of the units are in fan mode.

Quote Originally Posted by anil130 View Post
    all are in heat mode and non of the units are in fan mode.
    Did you get this fixed?

If not check your outdoor unit is running.

If it is running, is the outdoor providing discharge gas to the indoors? I'm thinking the reversing valve maybe stuck in the cooling position - it's a known fault.

If outdoor is not running, then I think maybe one of your indoor coil sensors is giving false really high temp reading to the indoor PCB, this will cause the whole system to shut down and not heat (cooling will be fine)

You can read the sensor info via the wired controller you have.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Loops (Sanyo UK last AC Tech Manager)

the system might be short of refrigerant

Hi Anil, I have a simular problem. The "heating standby" mode is activated and stays like this. Probably, like stated by @martinw58 there is a short of refrigerant. On another unit on this jobsite I have a L18 error code which is a blocked 4way valve.
    I am looking for the software to read out these VRF systems. I know you need a laptop with RS232 DB9 port to connect to the unit. Do you have this software? Kind Regards, Olivier (Belgium)

Hi Loops,

Do you have the software to read these VRF systems. As I mentioned in my reply to @anil130 I have a jobsite with several Argo/Sanyo 3-pipe VRF unit with several problems. The installer went bankrupt and Sanyo does not longer exist. On one of the units I have en L18 error code which means there is a problem with the 4way valve. The other units are not heating and are all in "heating standby mode". So I reckon there might be one or more leaks. Do you have the software to read the VRF units? I know you need an old laptop with Windows 98 running and a RS232 DB9 port. Your help will be much appreciated. Kind Regards Olivier (Belgium) you can also me by email : olivier@onek.be