I'm trying to trouble-shoot a Kitchen Aid Refrigerator. It's got an Embraco Compressor PN VEGY-8H and a Electronic compressor control unit PN VCC3 1156 08 A 02. When power is on I can feel and hear the compressor winding up and spinning correctly to my knowledge. I've checked all 3 fans, "compressor fan, freezer fan and lastly the fan that blows directly into the refrigerator and they all work properly. I've checked for OHMS on the compressor and i'm receiving 7.9 all across the board of the 3 pins sticking out. Also I've checked the 3 pins to see if they were grounded out and none of them beep through continuity test. When I touched the voltmeter to each pin to pin they all beeped.
Lastly I ordered a piercing valve and followed instructions i've seen on "Youtube". There was a sticker on the compressor that pointed to the line that wrote "suction". Before adding the ***** i waited for the compressor to send vacuum through the line but that never happened. The gauge stayed at 0. So I went on and added ***** slowly as directed into the compressor until I received about 2 1/2 psi and I stopped and closed up the screw for the piercing valve. I plugged power back into the fridge and I'm still not receiving any cold air. The fridge runs for about an hour and I can hear an alert coming from the fridge that identifies that it's over the temperature. I've completely ran out of idea's on what to do now and I'm hoping someone would kindly please help me.

Thanks
-J