Good evening Ladies and Gents, my first post here, but I have read a previous thread on here regarding this issue and would value some input on a similar issue. I work in the dairy industry and was recently called to a milk tank being slow to cool, on arrival on site at start of cooling I found the compressor to be starting without a long enough delay on start of cooling and consequently icing up the evaporator and showing signs of liquid flood back. Turned compressor off and left for 30 mins until sufficient milk in tank to cover evaporator plates and system seemed to be functioning correctly, evaporating around 10 degrees c below milk temp and cooling ok, can't remember exact readings. I know the system requires a longer start delay, but requires laptop and software to alter parameters, which has not yet been done, but will be at soonest opportunity when person with software is available. I have since been back on site to find the compressor not pumping, discharge and suction pressures equalized, with motor running, model ZB114 3~ 400V load around 12-13A, which having taken account of previous findings I diagnosed as smashed valve reeds. In retrospect having read previous thread I would suspect the scroll has disengaged from motor since if valves were smashed I would expect the compressor to be too hot to touch. We have a new compressor ordered for site but I am loathe to replace if it is not the issue. The circuit has 2 evaporator plates with the suction and liquid lines t'd off close to the tank so difficult to tell superheat settings of each plate, I suspect one of Sporlan TXVs to have failed? but any advice on how to diagnose which one (or if i am barking up the wrong tree) would be appreciated. Another of our guys has been back out to this since and found the compressor to function ok intermittently, but soon stop pumping again, although he didn't take pressure readings!