Daikin UE error code

Hi

I was hoping that someone could help me.

I have 5 Daikin VRV 111 systems I look after in a building and system 3 is showing a UE fault on the touch screen centralised controller.
    I looked up the fault and it says that the centralised controller has lost communication to a fan coil
    All 8 indoor units are in error, there are no local controllers on this system and I’ve been to site and it looks like all bs boxes and fan coils have power.
    I checked the power from centralised controller terminals on condenser and I appeared to have 16v Dc from this
    These terminals are linked to all the other 4 condensers so I did expect this.

Just wondering though could this be a pcb issue in condenser or is there something else that I could check. ?

We will bring a local controller to site when there next as this could help
    I’m back there on Thursday and it’s a nightmare trying to get through to Daikin Tech, I was on hold for one hour the other day

Really appreciate any advice you guys could give.

Thanks
    Dave.

Re: Daikin UE error code

Probably something happened on the outdoor causing it to lose communication with the rest of the system.
    Faulty compressor tripping breaker in my experience.

Cheers, Andy.

Re: Daikin UE error code

Try a hard reset on the system.

Turn off all of the fan coils via the MCB's and turn off the condenser.

Leave it a few minutes.

Turn on the fan coil unit MCB's then within 1 minute turn on the condenser and let it go through its motions