Hi everyone,

I have a RAD-35NH7A Hitachi Ducted Heat Pump which does not stabilize temperature in the way that temp. is gradually increasing over time.
Currently (mild winter), in the morning, when the room is around 18 celsius for instance, I switch on the HP using the wireless remote control by setting 19 celsius. Using a simple thermometer hooked on the ceiling outflow grid, I get air at around 40 celsius. After a while, probably the temperature is reached and the air outflow is only down to 28-30 celsius and the fan is still flowing air through and not stopping; therefore the room temp. is slightly increasing. The only solution so far is to switch off the HP. This is only during cold months that this situation does not occur (warm air if not hot enough to increase room temp. over the set value).
Question 1: is there a way to test the sensor values like it is possible on the Daikin BRC1D52 using the 41 code ?
Question 2: Is there a way to force the unit to stop the fan when target temp. is reached ?
Question 3: could it be due to the length of the thermistor sensor which is following the wires of the InfraRed box (the receiver of the wireless remote control) ?

Thanks ahead for your advice,
APICATS
PS: I did post a similar troubleshooting question for a Daikin FBQ71 Heat Pump on the Heat Pump sub-forum and guess that this "control" forum is probably more appropriate