9/11 documentary

You should once look to this link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...46943852727250

An American documentary about 9/11, English spoken but Dutch subtitles. There will probably be a better copy somewhere on the net.
    It last more then an hour but if this is true, or just 1% of it is true, then Bush is a real murderer

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: 9/11 documentary

The Americans just love their conspiracy theories don't they?

There are still some who don't believe that men have been to the moon!!
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

I had a friend who said his grandmother thought professional wrestling was real and that the moon landing was faked.

A lot of the conspiricy theories are not American born. I believe it was a Frenchman who worked out all the details to prove that no airplane flew into the pentagon.

It is all nonesense, of course. But I have read that the majority of Muslims believe the US staged 911. And, apparently a large population of America believe that Saddam Hussein was responsible for it.

Such a shame, really.

It last more then an hour but if this is true, or just 1% of it is true
    This is the psychology Hitler applied with his propaganda machine. It was called the "Big Lie." Tell a big enough lie and people will assume at least some of it MUST be true. And if even if what Himmler and Goebles said about the jews is 1% true, perhaps the Jews deserved their fate.