McQuay screw chiller

Hi friends

I have a McQuay chiller Model : AWS49000 with three compressors model HSA263QS24YA
    one compressor trips on hi oil pressure deferential, I replaced oil filter two times and the oil pressure transducer and recharched new oil but no change on situation (taking into consideration that the old oil was dirty) , it looks like that insufficient oil is reaching filter.
    My question is that could the oil separator be a reason for this case, or there may be another reason , please help me to solve this problem & thanks in advance

Re: McQuay screw chiller

IT can be a few things: Oil pump failure, insufficient refrigerant, partially blocked drier and oil separator, TXV not function OK.

Check carefully temp and pressure along the refrigerant lines and components.

Did you check pressure drop across oil filter? is it really higher than 250kPa? And I dont think it can be oil separator. this alarm is generated by two pressure sensors, before and after oil filter. If this value higher than 250 kPa (or setpoint what is in your case) compressor stops.

What is the oil temprature?