Can cooler=capillary size-evaporator size

I want to use a scrap minifridge (R134) to build a quick cooler for single 16 ounce canned drinks. My idea is to make a coiled copper tube that the can slides down into. I saved the condenser and compressor, When I was disassembling it, I burned through the capillary tube. Can anyone help me calculate the capillary tube size or, lead me to a chart that shows it? I know there are easier ways to cool my drinks; but i think this would a neat project, Also, are ther calculations for optimum evaporator coil length? My HVAC night classes basically taught me to be a parts changer and a fill 'er up man.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Can cooler=capillary size-evaporator size

Try Dancap, good stuff...

https://dancap.informer.com/1.0/
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

thank you!

Why not solder uour capilalry tube back together? or measure diameter and length and fit the same? You need much more information (type compressor, refrigerant, te and Tc,..) to calculate your cap tube...
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.