Thread: Rivacold x 3

Rivacold x 3

I am looking for an experienced engineer to help fix 2 of my 3 Rivacold freezer units. I had them serviced last year with 3 new compressors and gas, due to Covid-19 I haven't used them this year. The compressors all run, the displays come up, but one won't drop at all, gets hot, the the other won't drop less than -11C. The third one runs sweet as a nut. I'm in GU35 postcode, happy to pay travel a reasonable distance for an experienced engineer to get the 2 troublesome Rivacold units up and running for me. I've got some catering work booked in the next 3 weeks, so keen to get them fixed. They are mounted on a freezer trailer, inside or outside my work unit, what ever suits you. Thanks for reading my post, take care everyone.

Re: Rivacold x 3

Hi.Most likely the unit with Temp not going below - 11 Deg, the Gas qty is less. ( Small leak mostly on Coil side), & the other is getting hot, possibly the condenser needs cleaning as it must be high pressure. But there are other possibilities as well. But try these to start with