402 030 Caravelle PEPSI fridge

hello i have this Pepsi fridge and it all started with the fan motor stop.
    So after replacing the fan motor, i discovered that the suction line was ice-ing. When i connected on the gauge set and found a pressure from 4 bar that is really high i think.

ok i deciced to pull some R134 out and then after checking and waiting for a while i discovered the pressure was at -10 on the R134 scale. So i thought then i need to put some back in slowly.

But then i found out that i never got the gauge back between 2-5 on the R134 scale. i have stored my R134 in a 2KG bottle and after i while of inresponsive gauge it felled that most of the 2KG went in the fridge. Really weird and not ok. My bottle went far empty and the gauge didn t rise at all. then i stopped because i saw my compressor getting icy at the suction again.
    Really really straight. i took out a lot of R134 and with a spare compressor i took it out the the fridge back to my bottle again ( i though impossible that so much R134 went into the fridge)

Then around zero scaled, i started let the unit stay for 30 min. to see what happens.
    - cooling very bad. inside the unit the temp of the evaporator is getting to about -2 celcius.
    While my own ( same model but working unit) goes to -8 celcius when doing his job.

I still have the system filled up and i want to figure out what is really wrong before i empty the fridge and vacuum it. Inside my working unit is 170 Gramm R134 so i assume this unit needs the same amount.

what can i do for test and what can be wrong...? now my suction line is not frosted but very cold.
    my filter is really warm..
    i have LCD temp sensors connected to the evaporator and hanging inside the unit.

Sometimes it cools ok ... and sometimes the inside temp stays way to high.

can my compressor be damaged because of to much R134 inside.
    Last edited by charlyd; 31-07-2020 at 11:08 AM.