Emerson EC3-X33 Superheat controler battery change

Hello everyone!
    Does anyone have experience with this Emerson EC3-X33 superheat controller?
    I need to replace the four batteries(12 Volt 0,8 Ah) on 4 of these superheat controllers, which are installed on the two Emerson Liebhert chillers.
    Do i need after battery change to make new adjustments to the controller or that is not necessary (for example after the power is turned off, new adjusting all cooling system parameters)?
    I think the parameters remain stored even though the power is turned off,but i am not sure.
    Thanx in advance for your reply and help.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Emerson EC3-X33 Superheat controler battery change

As far as I can see the rechargeable battery is there to close the expansion valve in the event of a power failure sinus not there to hold parameters.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Hello
    Thanx for your reply.
    You're right, the battery is there to shut the valve in the event of a power failure.I also think that the controller settings will not be changed when the power is turned off, but since I didn't do it until now, I just wanted to ask someone who has experience with this controller.I'm going to make a replacement on one controller today, so I'll report the result. In any case, thank you.

Changing the batteries was easy . No further adjustments were required,just "plug and play"
    All you have to do is make sure that the compressor is switched off before switching off the superheat controller.
    The first connector to unplug is the one to power the controller and that same connector plugs into the last one after replacing the battery. This avoids any error.
    Since the outside temperature was about 9 degrees today, the chiller worked in free cooling mode all the time.
    I would to thank you again for your help.
    Best regards.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Good result, thanks for reporting back.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015