Threaded View

Compressor for R22 , R134a , R410A

Dear Friends,

I have a question. As you know some compressors are made for using for example with just R22 or Just R134a or R410A.
    I just want to talk about bobbin of compressor not mechanical parts.
    I was talking with one of my friends, I told him for example for a compressor that was made for R22 it has bigger bobbin instead compressor that was made for R134a.
    If we use R134a instead R22 in that compressor, As result of R134a lower discharge pressure, We will decrease mechanical load on bobbin of compressor and finally bobbin of compressor will be warm.
    I told him in 2 cases bobbin of compressor get warm, If mechanical load be very high (for example when discharge pressure is very high) or if mechanical load is very low (for example we use R134a instead R22 in a compressor that is made only for R22).
    But he didn't agree with me. Please tell me what will happen if for example we use R22 instead R410A in a compressor that catalogue just let us using R410A. Please share your opinion with me.

For make it more clear, Copeland scroll type ZP as catalogue says we can just use it with R410A, What will happen if we use it with R22 ? I told him bobbin of compressor will get warm because we decreased mechanical load very much by using R22. Is it true ? Or there is other important reason that catalogue do not permit us using other refrigerant instead R410A on ZP Copeland scroll compressor ?

Sincerely yours.

www.generalcooltrade.com
    Last edited by A.Mortezania; 23-03-2020 at 07:26 AM.