30GT Carrier Chiller

Good day All,
    Please I need your help.
    We have a 30GT Carrier Chiller and the Lead compressor has mechanical problem.
    I want to bypass the lead compressor. What I want to do is to disconnect the Lead compressor cable from its contactor and connect compressor A2 cable to A1 contactor.
    My question is, is there anything more I need to do?
    Probably disabled compressor two since I'm taking its cables to compressor A1 Contactor.
    Thanks.

Re: 30GT Carrier Chiller

It would require more than just moving the mains cable from comp A1 to A2.All the transducers and sensors plus High Pressure switch on A1 would need to be connected to A2 along with cpcs board for crankcase heater and power monitoring so that A2 thinks it's now A1. As you have mentioned previously your electrical knowledge is not so good you may want to get another Mandillas engineer to help you along with a wiring diagram of the unit.

Gibbo

Thanks a lot Mr. Gibbo. I'm grateful

Mr. Gibbo I can read wiring diagram very well and I can use my Multimeter very well.
    The unit as a Control Relay CR as the cpcs board. Each compressor has its own CR.
    So, by connecting the LP, HP and OP on A1 Compressor to A2 compressor and taking all wire connected to A2 CR to A1 CR, but the cables the energizes the A1 CR should be left untouched.
    In your reply you made mention of Power Monitoring. Which board or Relay monitors power?
    Below are the boards and relay on the system
    1. MMB
    2. EXV Board
    3. CXB which controls A3, A4 and B3 Compressors
    4. CGF compressor ground fault. One for each Circuit
    5. CR (cpcs).

Thank you for taking your time to reply my message