Water treatment requirements for Direct evaporative cooling systems for a data centre

Hi

I am doing a college project on water treatment requirements for direct evaporative cooling systems for a data centre

I am trying to find reports on the requirements and constraints and also reports on cases where things have gone wrong, such as legionella outbreak, and how all problems were resolved.

I have been using google scholar and the college library portals but I am having difficulty findng reports and journals on such a specific topic.

I wanted to reach out here on the off chance some one might be able to help point me in the right direction where I could look to gather the information I need

Thanks for your help

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Water treatment requirements for Direct evaporative cooling systems for a data ce

Here is a starter for you, sorry it is in American units but it gives the basics.

https://bit.ly/2QMfiqB
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Re: Water treatment requirements for Direct evaporative cooling systems for a data ce

Thanks Brian