I needing to rebuild my yellow jacket XLT recovery machine. model 95760, I have the owners manual with ID parts and numbers. it's like giving a kid a box of parts and telling him to go rebuild his car. something he's never done before. I know there are tech who would no doubt laugh at my dilemma, But I realize everybody has to start somewhere. so... I'm starting right here.
I know there some very professional people who know more about this than I ever will, could anyone give me a site or some directions, that will walk me through this for the first time?
I called my part supplier for a rebuild kit on this unit, he said he didn't have one, but if I gave him the part numbers, he could locate them for me. as if I had any idea what parts I was needing or what they even looked like. if I knew all of that I would order them myself!
this is kind of embarrassing to say the least. but it is where I am at. so I'm making the best of it and doing my best.
thank you in advance to anyone who could give me some advice on this issue. Jovanna.