Daikin EWAQ480F Chiller

Can any one help me with this chiller, its the first time ive worked on a daikin chiller.

i had the call for the chiller not working at all, when i arrived the controller had 2 alarms which was +C2 OFFMTRPROTECT and +C1 OFFMTRPROTECT

After further investigation i found that one of the 80amp fuses had blown on circuit 1, i removed the fuse and took the compressor offline so circuit 1 is currently running on 2 compressors.

After about 1/2hour of running i get the +C2 OFFMTRPROTECT alarm again and it shuts circuit 2 down, i have looked online and im not able to find what the fault code is or means.

The controller is also asking for a password which we dont have (just taken site over) without calling daikin applied out to investigate is there anyone on here that has experience or knowledge of these chillers?

Re: Daikin EWAQ480F Chiller

I would try 1234 for the password
    As for the alarm don't know can't see it in the iom possibly compressor or fan trip.
    Gibbo

Hi,

This document has done the rounds, I’m thinking it was originally compiled by one of the members here

http://www.frigoristes.fr/getfile.ph...20de%20GEG.pdf

Try 5321 if it's microtec 3 Siemens controller, I think the motor protection module has shut it down, the compressor motor might be getting hot or some other safety is linked with the protection module

6363: Service password

Thanks for the advice, sadly i didnt get chance to go back to site to try this out but they have got the issue sorted.

It was a faulty thermistor on circuit 2 compressor, thanks again for everyones help and advice.

Rik
    Last edited by TrickyRikki; 02-11-2018 at 11:46 PM.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Thanks for the update.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015