Hey guys, I have a problem with one of the AC units in a house I just bought. It’s a Whirlpool ACM184XJ1. I finally had a few minutes to mess with it to try to make it work, and the first problem I ran into is that the circuit breaker was blown. I reset the breaker and and turned on just the fan. The fan ran for about 30 seconds, then the unit made a loud “POP” along with a bit of smoke and then the fan shut off, then a small amount of black oil started running out from behind the control panel, presumably where the capacitor is, although I’m not certain since I just bought this house and I’ve never had this unit apart. I think there is a wiring problem, but I didn’t look yet since I had no way to take that 18K BTU beast out of the wall myself, especially since I have a bad back. I am going to get one of my buddies to help me get the unit out of the wall so I can work on it. So my question is presuming I don’t see anything obviously wrong with the wiring when I get the unit out of the wall, was the capacitor likely just defective, or is there something else that caused the capacitor to explode, like a short? Thank you in advance for taking the time to try to help.