Question compressor seletion

Hi guys,
    I have this question for many years and searched a lot on it and find no answer yet. while designing a refrigeration system I come up with cooling capacity in a range such as 200 KW in -40/+40. the problem is when I try to select a compressor from any type ( recip or screw) some of the manufacturer seems to be so lazy for providing us with capacity tables foe different refrigerant and temperature conditions, only swept volume of the compressor which means how much refrigerant it could pump such as 1200 m^3/h.
    The question is how could I calculate how much volume of refrigerant need to be pumped for a calculated capacity?

I would become so grateful for and guide.

Re: compressor seletion

12embo,
    Do you use any particular brand of compressor?
    If so approach them for software, as there are so many condition possibilities you have to have it.
    Bitzer probably has free, as well as Sabroe.
    Mycom, Howden, Frick, GEA has to be applied for, you are at their mercy if they want to give to you, which is hard for smaller companies.

http://www.sabroe.com/en/products/re...g-compressors/
    Last edited by RANGER1; 06-08-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks for your advise.
    In this case I am dealing with a howden compressor XRV127. My point is to learn how to calculate it myself rather than asking for data.
    For mentioned compressor I did not find any documentation for cooling capacity and for software is taking more than a week for sending me the download link.

It is available, have you asked for it?
    As worth a try if you give them circumstances & it helps them to sell compressors as well.