Hybrid View

Re: Domestic, is it worth the time and money?

Thanks everyone, it seems I was on the right track of thinking about steering clear, I just wanted opinions as I see alot of white goods companies "servicing" domestic fridge.
    Thanks all hope your all still living the dream

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyRikki View Post
    Thanks everyone, it seems I was on the right track of thinking about steering clear, I just wanted opinions as I see alot of white goods companies "servicing" domestic fridge.
    Thanks all hope your all still living the dream
    Most households have either One or Two Refrigerators. ( Australia) Refrigerators these days have Dual PCB's. One for VFD and the other controls all functions. ANY Communication fault will cause a shutdown. Dual PCB'S = nightmare.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeref View Post
    Most households have either One or Two Refrigerators. ( Australia) Refrigerators these days have Dual PCB's. One for VFD and the other controls all functions. ANY Communication fault will cause a shutdown. Dual PCB'S = nightmare.
    Thanks for the reply Mike, in answer to your reply in my eyes any PCB=Nightmare lol.

I just wondered what peoples views were on the domestic side as i kept getting asked to look at domestic refrigeration and i always turned it down and passed on someones number who would have a look for them, and it got me thinking if people are out there making money from fixing domestic units was i missing out.

But looking at all the reply's im going to stick to commercial units lol!