Hi Glenn, thanks for your feedback.
I did try Emerson already, but I was not able to find anyone giving me a sensible answer. I was hoping I could be given someone´s name with hands-on expertise on this subject but all I got was the corporate "everything-we-do-is-perfect" answer instead.
I am a fan of electronic valves myself, there´s so much information and variables you can work with, but as I said before, this is the first time with a chiller and I suspect that since everything is so compact in terms of distances pressure variations are more abrupt than with a remote evaporator setup.
Actually what I think is the valve is reacting too fast, not too slow. If you could give me a hint on which parameters you would work on with a Danfoss controller, I can figure out what to do with either Dixell´s or an Eliwell controller.
Lastly, I regret having made the chiller with a digital scroll compressor but I need to make it work now. Actually the chiller does work fine if I do not fiddle with scroll capacity but it is a personal challenge to make it work as was meant to.
If I could somehow figure out how to make the valve stay open at the same position while the compressor is not pumping, do you think this issue would still happen ?