I just been researching the regulations re Greenhouse gasses and oh aren't the regulations a joy to read

But this stuck out as interesting.

PART 5
Offences and penalties
Offences
29.—(1) It is an offence for a person to do any of the following, or to cause or permit another
person to do any of the following—

(a) breach any of the prohibitions mentioned in the following provisions of the 2014
Regulation—
(i) Article 3(1) (prohibition on intentional release of fluorinated greenhouse gas);
(ii) Article 11(1) (read in association with Article 11(2) and (3)) (prohibition on placing
specified products and equipment on the market);
(iii) Article 14(1) (prohibition on placing equipment not accounted for within quota
system on the market);
(b) breach Article 14(2) of the 2014 Regulation (requirements to document placing on the
market and to draw up declaration of conformity);
(c) breach the second paragraph of Article 15(1) (read in association with Article 15(2) and
(3)) of the 2014 Regulation (requirement to ensure quantities placed on market do not
exceed quota);
(d) fail to comply with a requirement under regulation 28(2), (3) or (4); or
(e) fail to comply with an enforcement notice.
(2) It is an offence to—
(a) intentionally obstruct any person acting in the execution or enforcement of these
Regulations;
(b) fail, without reasonable cause, to give to any such person any assistance or information
which that person may reasonably require for those purposes;
(c) furnish to any such person any information knowing it to be false or misleading; or
(d) fail to produce a document or record to any such person when required to do so.

Cause or permit can be defined as knowing somebody did wrong??????

That is my understanding.

Any thoughts.

Rob