Hybrid View

Electronic work pads

How guys,

Have any of you ditched the work pads and are using an electronic pad to give the customer work sheets for the job carried out?

I’m looking for a nice and simple system that I can use to send job sheets and F-Gas sheets whilst on site with the customer?

Would really appreciate any feedback from fellow ‘fridgies’ about what’s good and what’s not’

Thanks in advance
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Marc

Re: Electronic work pads

Hi Marc
    All our guys us iPads. Our IT guy set up the service reports with all the relevant info required. There are drop down boxes under all the headings.
    Once they have completed the report and had it signed it is emailed back to the office and the client gets it shortly after. Seems to work pretty well.
    I am pretty sure there are several programs available as I have had contractors do work and I have signed their iPads and had the report emailed to me within minutes.
    Regards
    Paul
    Born to fish, forced to work

Quote Originally Posted by PaulZ View Post
    Hi Marc
    All our guys us iPads. Our IT guy set up the service reports with all the relevant info required. There are drop down boxes under all the headings.
    Once they have completed the report and had it signed it is emailed back to the office and the client gets it shortly after. Seems to work pretty well.
    I am pretty sure there are several programs available as I have had contractors do work and I have signed their iPads and had the report emailed to me within minutes.
    Regards
    Paul
    Hi Paul,

Any idea what the software is called?
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Marc

Hi Marc
    There is software about and we looked into that but when it is customised to suit it becomes an expensive exercise.
    Our IT guy / Engineer came up with the program we use so it suits exactly what we want and can be changed easily by him if needed.
    It may be cheaper for you to get the same done by someone rather than buy off the shelf software.
    Regrads
    Paul
    Born to fish, forced to work