Hybrid View

Helping friends a one way street

To say i am livid is an understatement,i have a mate a fellow tech helped him out so many times its untrue yes he has less fillings in his teeth than me I have gone more than the extra mile for this guy but when its my turn for help its not very forthcoming,well I have made a descion to cut this clown loose today was the last straw,me I am a fun loving generous guy and expect to be treated not the same as I treat other people but close sadly this man has lost my respect totally rant over!!!!

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Helping friends a one way street

Yes, it is a sad day when it comes to having to cut a buddy loose but it is better to do that than suffer the consequences.

I have to admit that as I got older my patience for the young and impulsive grew shorter and shorter. If you're not going to listen then I'll stop talking was my motto.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Re: Helping friends a one way street

I've had to do this in the past as well, very difficult but once done a lot of relief, clear your head and see if you still feel the same in the morning!
    Mostly found in the southern part of this green and pleasant land.