Fujitsu air conditioner Inverter to PCB Comms Fail

Hi all ,

I hope this is right place to post ive got an error on a fujitsu unit that i have come to service

Inverter to PCB Comms Fail, has any one else ever come across this problem and if so if you can point me in right direction what might be wrong .

I'm assuming this is obviously the out door unit problem but as fujitsu tech help is closed for me at the min i could do with a bit of help .

Many thanks in advance .

Re: Fujitsu air conditioner Inverter to PCB Comms Fail

Guessing you have a VRF, if not then this lot might be a bit off the mark.
    Have emailed you a couple of bits, too big to insert in this post but they relate to a VII system.

Basically reset power and see if it works, check connections between boards.
    The main PCB has a lot of checking info and to be honest I haven't read it all through but I suspect if you follow the wiring diagram on the unit you'll be taken through checking the power supplies are all there.

Cheers,
    Andy.
    Health and safety first..........unless I'm in a hurry.

Re: Fujitsu air conditioner Inverter to PCB Comms Fail

Quote Originally Posted by Tayters View Post
    Guessing you have a VRF, if not then this lot might be a bit off the mark.
    Have emailed you a couple of bits, too big to insert in this post but they relate to a VII system.

Basically reset power and see if it works, check connections between boards.
    The main PCB has a lot of checking info and to be honest I haven't read it all through but I suspect if you follow the wiring diagram on the unit you'll be taken through checking the power supplies are all there.

Cheers,
    Andy.
    Hi andy ,

Thanks very much for the information , the system was 2 single splits wired off the same controll .
    A good old alt ctrl delete seems to have sorted the problem for now.
    Hopefully it doesnt happen again

Thanks for the information tho ill keep that in hand for any vrf i do many thanks .