mitsubishi splits faulty after generator test

Hi all,i have not had much time to look at the fault yet,but after a generator test 2x mitsubishi
    split ceiling fan coil units will not run.
    There are 4x split system 2 in each room with a single controller in each room.The controllers display no fault code but will not switch on at the stop/start button. Cannot perform a test run, but if outdoor units are powerd off wait 1min and powered back on the green light on the controller is blinking green while it trys to look whats connected to it,but when this stops its back to the same and will not switch on.Same problems in both rooms.Powered off indoors at spurs,no difference.
    3-ph supply at outdoor units ok 240v at terminals 1+2 ok 2+3 variable voltage.12v dc at controller,
    power to indoor boards.Thats as far as i`ve got,can anyone help if they have had this problem before.
    regards doorswing.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: mitsubishi splits faulty after generator test

Strange fault!

Is this the first time this fault has occured after a generator test?

Just wondering if there is some other control interlock with the generator that is holding it off.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

The site is run by a F M company who did the generator tests,they say its the first time its happened.As the site is
    high security i cannot get access to everywhere i want to look.

found units had a unmarked finder type relay lying in the bottom of the master unit,after unplugging the units ran
    for 30 secs then stopped.Tried this several times,units suddenly restarted.They cannot be switched off now so must be controlled by a BMS system or a central controller somewhere. I asked the F M company about this but they know nothing, a reason i hate working for bloody F M companys