Static superheat and condensing pressure

Hi friends,
    I've read a sentence in a book and I ask you to explain it more for me if possible.

I know superheat at outlet of evaporator includes "Static superheat + opening superheat".
    And sources say that static superheat related to how loose or stiff is spring of expansion valve.

I do not understand this sentence :"if the system condensing pressure is higher, the pre-set static superheat will become lower and vice versa"
    Source : SWEP hand-book

I can understand that static superheat is related to spring of expansion valve, It is very clear but what is relation of static superheat and condensing pressure ??

Sincerely yours.

Re: Static superheat and condensing pressure

Maybe it means for same static superheat setting in TX valve, the bigger or smaller difference in pressure across it results in different mass flow through valve, resulting in more or less superheat for same setting.

https://www.swep.net/refrigerant-han...n-valves/adf6/

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

As ranger says...

If you read the full paragraph that you are quoting the explanation is there. You must refer to the sizing tables to correct the flow rate with regard to the pressure across the TEV.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Probably they mentioned about regular TEV. Pressure difference between discharge and suction have influence on superheat. To avoid this, balance port TEVs were created.

Thanks all friends