Ururu Sarara vs. Urusara piping length and charge limits

Hello everybody,

I was planning to use a Daikin Ururu Sara (RXZ-N series) in an application where I would need to exceed the maximum piping length of 10 m.

Now I discovered that the same unit is sold in many asian countries, however without the humidifying unit. The specs of these two units are precisely identical, with the exception of the maximum allowable pipe length which is 30 m in the models without the humidifying unit.

Both units come with the same initial charge, and the European model with the humidifying unit says not to add refrigerant in the install manual.

It would be a wild guess to assume that the refrigeration cycles of both models are identical and the limitation is only due to the humidification hose.

Does any of you have any thoughts on that? Maybe it would make sense to take a look at the suction accumulator size to get an idea about whether to try or not.

Kind regards,
    -David.

Blog Entries

Re: Ururu Sarara vs. Urusara piping length and charge limits

HI
    you know the system with dehumidifying in evaporator has less temp than Air condition system.
    so you have more gas stay in evaporator on dehumidifying system

with without this system you can run length to up to 30 meter

The evaporators of both systems are identical.

Blog Entries

of course both is a same
    but speed of fan is different and we have different temp. on evaporator
    Last edited by mbc; 11-02-2018 at 03:30 PM.

No, that is also not the case. Both units offer the same de-humidification facilities. What is missing is the humidification function on the Urusara, which works independent of the refrigeration cycle.

That is why I am guessing that the piping length limit of the Ururu Sarara is due to the humidification hose, which is an insulated hose through which humid fresh air is blown into the room.

I just managed to find the technical manual for the urusara from Malaysia. It turned out they use the same compressor on both units, and there is no additional accumulator in the urusara. So since on a dual-swing compressor, the accumulator is part of the compressor assembly, both should have the same accumulator size.

The urusara can be charged with up to 1,64 kg R32. With 20g/m additional charge this boils down to an initial charge covering 15 m anyways. So I would assume that charging 100 g extra and using a pipe run of 20 m should also work on the European version, the Ururu Sarara.