Carrier Chiller 30gx

Good day everyone,
    I have a carrier 30gx unit that is showing Oil Pressure Alarm. I have changed the oil transducer, check the oil solenoid, change the compressor board, yet the alarm remains.
    I observed that the pressure reading for the oil pressure and economizer pressure from the interface display are ZERO (0).
    Even the the connection cable of the transducers are removed, the interface board still reads zero instead of NEGATIVE VALUE like -48
    Can somebody give advice? Thanks

Re: Carrier Chiller 30gx

Hi Fella
    Just looked at your issue with the 30 gx there are a couple of oil pressure faults on this chiller
    can you provide me with the fault code
    Also you should be able to clear the alarm and reinstate the circuit back into service
    the circuit will start the oil pump if it does not generate enough pressure after three attempts then the chiller will trip on pre start oil pressure. if this is the case then first thing check the oil pump via service tests run the pump service password is 113 if the pump does not run check the fuse on the transformer is a common problem the fuse blowing.after that ensure that the oil separator heater is working and the oil line heater also the check valve is known to stick so give it a whack on pre lube of the oil pump. the oil pressure transducer should be a yellow dot not red or blue
    long winded i know but the chiller should only generate a oil pressure alarm when starting
    and will either fail on pre start oil pressure if this is the case then check the oil pump and ensure the heaters are working
    hope this helps

STEVE you are wonderful. It really helped as the problem is on the transformer.
    Thanks very very much!

Im glad i could help if the fuse on the transformer is blowing then i would recommend that the oil pump is replaced as it will keep blowing the fuse intermittently