Frick,Sab 120,151

If anybody have REAL service manual for overhauling Sab 120 and 151 please send me.
    I have this short and not completed(stupid)from Frick.

Thanks in advance
    Aki

Re: Frick,Sab 120,151

Quote Originally Posted by AKI View Post
    If anybody have REAL service manual for overhauling Sab 120 and 151 please send me.
    I have this short and not completed(stupid)from Frick.

Thanks in advance
    Aki
    Aki I have very little but check email anyway, probably what you already have.

http://www.cds-group.net/downloads/F...0151spares.pdf

http://www.genemco.com/catalog/pdf/A...essorParts.pdf
    Last edited by RANGER1; 15-01-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Thank you very much for your help RANGER1,yes I have that document,it is very confusing for people in euro countries because Johnson mix Sabroe unit with Frick compressors(mm. and inch),more less I think that I can make overhaul but not how to make adjustment of clearance between discharge port and rotor.
    I work almost 20 years as a contractor for Sabroe and I am familiar with original Sabroe ex.128,163,202 and of course SMC piston.To be honest with you I dont like Frick but now that is a future in Serbia and Europe because american companies buy everything.Sorry to disturb you and for my bad English.
    best regards

Thank you very much for your help RANGER1,yes I have that document,it is very confusing for people in euro countries because Johnson mix Sabroe unit with Frick compressors(mm. and inch),more less I think that I can make overhaul but not how to make adjustment of clearance between discharge port and rotor.
    I work almost 20 years as a contractor for Sabroe and I am familiar with original Sabroe ex.128,163,202 and of course SMC piston.To be honest with you I dont like Frick but now that is a future in Serbia and Europe because american companies buy everything.Sorry to disturb you and for my bad English.
    best regards
    Aki your English is fine
    Check your email i sent you for the other information that may be of help.
    They are a small machine & not that many in Australia, in the cases we worked on machining cost to high so more practical to get a re-manufactured compressor from Frick USA.

Ranger we are in the hart of europe but still poor country,so we must made overhaul this machine to made peace bread on table.I know this is toy for guys like me and you but I must made it to make something because its to expensive to send in factory for overhaul.
    tnanks for all your help

Ranger we are in the hart of europe but still poor country,so we must made overhaul this machine to made peace bread on table.I know this is toy for guys like me and you but I must made it to make something because its to expensive to send in factory for overhaul.
    tnanks for all your help
    Aki,
    Totally understand your situation, our labour rate is very high, parts also expensive, for the bigger machines.
    Min USA is hey offer exchange service, or in Australian case remanufactured machine supplied, throw old one away due to expense of shipping.
    Some of these machines in very good condition, but ones I saw not good, very worn slide valves & rotor tips.
    Good luck with it.

"....how to make adjustment of clearance between discharge port and rotor." AKI, clearance between discharge port and rotor is 0.0015 to 0.003 inch or 0.0381 to 0.0762 mm. Do you understand Russian?

reff1968,
    In information I sent you pages 19 to 23 explain how to adjust.
    Page 23 has picture.
    Suggest follow all instructions, as if bearings not seated correctly clearance will be incorrect.

PS No one understands Russian from my experience

Thanks to your instructions, I repaired three compressors. I had no problem installing bearings.

I am sorry reff1968 but I dont understand Russian.It is interesting because our language sound similar so other guys from Germany,Denmark or England always ask me how it is possible not to understand a word.

best regards
    Aki

I read all documentation I have and now understand how to made clearance,its always easier to have some training in a factory,I must go always hard way.

best regards
    Aki

Aki,good luck with business.